About Me

My photo
Welcome to my personal blog! I'm here to expose my writing skills and express my personal views in hopes of influencing those who are unaware of all things REAL. Check out www.pinayinthecity.webs.com to learn more about Filipino and Asian culture in the heart of Phoenix, AZ!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kardashian Krap

Soooo... I inadvertently had my television tuned into Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.


The program aired after the Chelsea Lately Show. While trying to blog, my concentration was interrupted by f**k you b***h and every other curse word in the book. Looking up, I realized the Kardashian sisters were on my screen fighting and cussing up a storm... and not towards other people, but each other. Its safe to say that sisterly love, respect, and class are not engraved as attributes in the show.

Reality TV, please don't lead us to believe that these girls are the future of role models. As if we do not already have enough to look up to with Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan in the spotlight. Are we rewarding young women to be crude divas with no talent?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the Kardashian sisters work hard at what they do... memorizing scripts and reenacting their daily lives to be taped for public ridicule is difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment