So since you've last read, I've deleted my Facebook account and watched a few episodes of the Kardashian's.
Although already deleted, I may start it up again since I would like to reconnect with the networking world and see what happens when I dedicate myself to online blogging and such. So stay tuned.
The Kardashian's on the other hand... is still crap. I can't believe that these beautiful girls make money (and high-rating television) by swearing and shopping all day long. I don't get it. I know it gets old, but I will always complain that today's young woman role model is yesterday's crass floozy. How and when did we, as a society, decide that spray tanning and Coach purses qualify you as important and sophisticated?
About Me
- SundayD
- Welcome to my personal blog! I'm here to expose my writing skills and express my personal views in hopes of influencing those who are unaware of all things REAL. Check out www.pinayinthecity.webs.com to learn more about Filipino and Asian culture in the heart of Phoenix, AZ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment