So I thought I would never do it. I thought I despised it. I thought that it was against my personal religion. But I decided that for the purposes of my journalistic goals, I should network more and join Facebook. Never again, however, will I participate in MYSPACE- no explanation will be given.
Initially, signing up for the global online network, I was just going to list my personal website and blog... but then I realized I could add photos, post messages, and involve friends!
What a mess this will be. But I will have you know I promise to only commit to the site from a journalist point of view.
About Me
- SundayD
- Welcome to my personal blog! I'm here to expose my writing skills and express my personal views in hopes of influencing those who are unaware of all things REAL. Check out www.pinayinthecity.webs.com to learn more about Filipino and Asian culture in the heart of Phoenix, AZ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment