About Me

My photo
Welcome to my personal blog! I'm here to expose my writing skills and express my personal views in hopes of influencing those who are unaware of all things REAL. Check out www.pinayinthecity.webs.com to learn more about Filipino and Asian culture in the heart of Phoenix, AZ!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I've been Facebooked.

So after giving into the sworn conviciton that Facebook is fun, I survived my first day as a Facebook-er. I even went as far as uploading photos with quirky captions, but have yet to post "my thoughts" and "what's on my mind" for my wall.

Once again, I'm on the network to do just that...network. Overall, the site is confusing to me still. I have options to go to my Account, my Profile, or my Home page.... so which is which and what is what? And how come I can only access my instant messaging from certain areas of Facebook? And does everyone on my friends list see my wall???

I'm not sure I'll ever decipher the site. Anyhow, I get the point of Facebook and appreciate the idea of connecting Friends and Family. Do you think Tom is worried that Facebook may be the new MYSPACE?

No comments:

Post a Comment